Dolby Access Crack + Serial Key Free Download
Dolby Access is an advanced audio driver package that allows users of all levels of knowledge to easily extract the maximum potential from stereo headphones or a Dolby Atmos device, enabling high-quality sound reproduction in modern multimedia content. With decades of experience producing advanced audio codecs. And deep integration into the development of modern video games, films, and multimedia. Dolby Access is uniquely capable of displaying intricate audio detail, accurate audio propagation, and a realistic audio scene not only in front. On your side and behind but also with the full support of modern Atmos support for overhead headphones. That can significantly expand the sound range in all three dimensions. The app itself has a visually pleasing and very simplified interface. With three main tabs for adjusting the ambiance – Home, Products, and most importantly Settings.
The Windows 10 Store provides all its users with access to the free version of the Dolby Access app. This brings with it audio players optimized to reproduce high-quality, realistic surround sound in games, movies, and shows. Audio decoding is also optimized for video games, more specifically for the latest. AAA titles where you can determine the exact origin of different sounds, helping you better orient yourself in a 3D environment. Easily interact with the environment and dynamic objects. And even hear and pinpoint the exact location of the threat before it hits you. You can see it in the game world in front of you. Some of the video games that got full Dolby Access integration are Gears 5, Borderlands 3, Resident Evil 2, Metro Exodus, Forza Horizon 4, and others.
Dolby Access Crack + Serial Key Free Download
Dolby Access is also very effective at reproducing the immersive sound found in TV shows and movies. Full support for virtual surround headphones and Dolby Atmos surround speakers is available for content distributed within apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Vudu, iQiyi, Maxdom, Microsoft Movies & TV. In addition to Windows 10, Dolby Access is also available for the Xbox One game console, enabling the same audio-processing capabilities of these powerful gaming and multimedia devices. Dolby Access can be installed from the Microsoft Store with a simple click of the “Get” button on the application page. Since it has very low system requirements, it can be safely installed on any personal computer (home computer or laptop) that can run Windows 10. In this last tab, you can modify the audio signature of different types of content on your PC – games, movie, music, audio, and three custom presets.
Dolby Access lets you set up and experience Dolby Atmos, advanced audio technology for immersive sound. The app helps you configure Windows 10 to support Dolby Access via HDMI. Although you can enable Dolby Atmos for your home theater or speakerphone, you need to pay extra to experience the changes with headphones. Dolby Atmos enhances audio for games and movies. It uses spatial sound to produce an immersive experience with accurate and detailed sounds, creating a more realistic surround sound experience. This allows you to easily locate obstacles and characters in the games. When watching movies, Dolby Atmos puts the story right thanks to the improved sound quality.
- All-in-one solution to enable native reproduction of Dolby Atmos sound on your PC.
- Support for both virtual headphones and home theater speakers.
- Useful audio enhancements for various video game products.
- Enhance the sound in your favorite video games with realistic, impactful, and immersive surround sound.
- Take ambient sound in movies and TV shows to a whole new level with Dolby Atmos.
- Simple and fast audio management application.
- 100% FREE!
- The updated user interface on PCs with Dolby Atmos for Gaming
- Various bug fixes and changes to improve UI or reliability
- If you experience sound issues after choosing Dolby Atmos for Home Theatre, please contact Dolby support to resolve the issue at https://www.dolby.com/gaming/dolby-access/contact-us, using the support link in the store menu, or by pressing on “Comments” from within the “Information” section of Dolby Access.
- Sometimes the Microsoft Store doesn’t update Dolby Access or the Content Pack properly. Uninstalling the update and updating from within the Microsoft Store can solve the problem.
- Sometimes it can take up to 15 minutes to show correct information about Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Windows 10 Audio Settings and Dolby Access app.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: 900 MHz
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB
- Display Resolution : 1024 x 768
How To Download?
- First of all, download the installation setup of this application.
- Now you can run this downloaded set-up easily.
- You can use any name of this and put it in the box.
- All process is finished for this application.
- You can easily enjoy the latest version features of this program